Karlovy Vary is a beautiful little spa town known for its many thermal hot springs. This was a 7-night stay…
- Accommodation – $483.44* (additional information below)
- Getting around locally – $0
- Living expenses – $125.55***** (groceries and eating out)
- Activities – $0
- Mobile phone/data – $13.69*** (Google Fi $5.91 and Airalo $7.78 – Because I travel so much Google Fi has cut off my international data… Find out more about it here. My new setup is a combination of Google Fi and Airalo. See below for more info and referral links)
- Medical insurance – $16.13 (I’m using SafetyWing; rates are determined by age, and mine is slightly above the base. If you’re interested, there is a paid link/banner on the right side of the page)
- I stayed at Top class apartments in Carlsbad, reserved through Booking.com. The studio looked to have recently been renovated and was in a good location. But unfortunately, there was a lot of construction going on that I don’t see ending anytime soon. Not only were they working in the building, but the three buildings next to it were just being gutted for a large reconstruction project.