Pilsen (Plzen) is where Pilsner beer got its name; what more do I need to say 🙂 This stay was 7-nights
- Accommodation – $412.92* (additional information below)
- Getting around locally – $0
- Living expenses – $115.20***** (groceries and eating out)
- Activities – $0
- Mobile phone/data – $13.69*** (Google Fi $5.91 and Airalo $7.78 – Because I travel so much, Google Fi has cut off my international roaming data. Find out more about it here. My new setup is a combination of Google Fi and Airalo. See below for more info and referral links)
- Medical insurance – $16.13 (I’m using SafetyWing; rates are determined by age, and just so you know, my rate is above the base. If you’re interested, there is a paid link/banner on the right side of the page)
- I booked a small apartment at Golden Wood Apartments through Booking.com. I was very happy with my stay; the host was excellent, the location great, and it was well cared for.