Český Krumlov is an incredibly picturesque little fairytale village. This was a 7-night stay…
- Accommodation – $511.56* (additional information below)
- Getting around locally – $0
- Living expenses – $132.54 (groceries and eating out)
- Activities – $0
- Mobile phone/data – $13.69*** (Google Fi $5.91 and Airalo $7.78 – (This has recently changed for me, because I travel so much, Google Fi has cut off my international data… Find out more about that here. My new setup is a combination of Google Fi and Airalo. See below for more info and referral links)
- Medical insurance – $16.13 (I’m using SafetyWing; rates are determined by age, and mine is slightly above the base. If you’re interested, there is a paid link/banner on the right side of the page)
- I stayed at Pension U Zámku reserved through Booking.com. Unfortunately, I can’t say it was the best experience. There was quite a bit of rain before and during my stay that brought out ants. The hosts responded quickly with spray and a trap, which helped a bit, but I still saw plenty during the rest of my stay. Besides this and a small entry door, the attic room was alright and had a nice view across the village.